Oct 30, 2007

Shut Up, will you

Many ppl think that asking people to shut up is a bad thing to do. well.. i wouldn't say it is a good thing either, but then, if you do not know how to put yourself in other people's shoe before saying something, you'd better shut up.

sometimes you think that what you are saying are some wise words.. sometimes you think that you are superior in some matters and therefore you shall talk.. sometimes you think that you are doing the correct way and i am not so you speak up to let me know i'm wrong.. since you will not be reading my blog.. let me tell you tis.. shut up and fuck off.. if you think you are damn smart, plz do not come and mess wit my life. if you think that you are supposed to come and 'lead' me to a better life, forget bout it. i am me and you are you. i have my own reasons of doing things, and plz do not come and question me. it's enough that i can answer to myself what am i doing... it's allrite as well as i do not have wrong doings. the end justifies the mean. if you wanna comment, comment on the result. please do not comment on my method of doing things


my blog... isn't dead yet...

3 comments:

Hito! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hito! said...

there is always such idiot no matter where are we. Too bad that we just need to accept the fact. Cha kau him only whenever he tries to "lan lek" in front of you.

Anonymous said...

It is possible to fill a blank?