Oct 21, 2007

I want it my way

I ain't a great thinker. I m not going to sit down and start thinking whether what am i doing now is what i want to do.. do i suit what m i studying now.. or things along those lines... however, there are some stuff in life that i think that i reli wan it to be done my way. have you ever be in a situation where you think that you are correct, but you just have to agree with the others coz you are minority? Have you ever regret on what u have done but u r forced to do it, either by social norm or by some other influential parties? have you ever think that what if you have done sth sth and not sth else?

well.. I am in some sense, ego. Sometimes, the more you tell me that you should do it this way, the more reluctant i am to follow your way. y must it always be your way? is it always true that what most people do is the best way u can find? you might think that your way is the best, but it might not be true for me. if you tell me that this way works well for normal ppl, then i shall say i aint normal, i am special. sometimes those who success are those who are ego and daring.. i m not saying that i m one of them, but if it is a necessity to succeed, i will learn from them.

your way, i will leave it as my last resort. I don't mind trying all other possible ways before finding out that your way suits me the best. I don't mind that you will tease me and tell me "see i told you so", coz i will have no regrets having tried all other paths. and definitely, if i find a better route, i will laugh at you and say, " you just aren't daring enough."

there is nothing for you to lose in this world if you dare to try something new. But there are certainly more things that you can imagine that you can gain if you dare to step into your own forbidden zone.


my blog... isn't dead yet...

No comments: