Oct 16, 2007

Bloody Blood..

after so many days, the cut on my finger is still bleeding.. de wound didn't close completely while i changed the plaster 3 days after the cut.. stil bleeding after that.. one week after the accident, change plaster again.. and.. it bleeds again.. =.= wonder when oni it can recover...

de stupid pimper on my nose. stil bleeding after a month i squeeze all de duno-call-wat out.. everytime after shower when i wipe my face, surely i will wipe too hard and make it bleed. But tat is not de annoying thing.. wat is annoying is that tis morning when i m still sleeping, i feel that sth wet on my nose.. at first thought i am having running nose, but then tink tink tink, couldn't be la.. i dont have running nose la.. so i wipe de liquid, tried very hard to open my eyes and see.. =.= wat else? blood again.. sigh.. went to toilet to clean it up.. half of my nose and cheek is bloody.. lol... not tat bad to start a day with bloody face yea?

i rather go donate blood than wasting my blood like tat.. endless wounds.. when can you heal?

my blog... isn't dead yet...

2 comments:

true blue. said...

I have had this same case before! I thought it was sinus and so i tried to 'sneeze-in'(what's the correct term for this?) all the mucus, felt it 'taste' wrongly and i so bloody tried to wipe off the remaining bloody mucus that can't be 'sucked' and ended up with both a bloody right hand and right cheek.

Duh!

Hmmm... and I wonder what inspired you to write the previous post that made you sound like a love专家.

Geees.

P/S: I'm sure this is the longest comment you've ever received!
P/P/S: Now don't complain that i dont read nor leave a tag!
P/P/S: So how are you gonna thank me now?

-zagroth- said...

answers to your ps true blue..

p/s: tis is the longest comment AT THE MOMENT because people usually write at cbox? haha very hard sometimes to notice if there is any new comments or not without looking at it one by one..

p/p/s: i never complain.. haha i was just urging you to read it lol...

p/p/p/s: i gonna thank you by writing you a report in the coming CCM :p

p/p/p/p/s: you count ur p/s wrongly =.=

p/p/p/p/p/s: y don you write a comment on the love post?

p/p/p/p/p/p/p/s: never know you know chinese?

p/p/p/p/p/p/p/p/s: haha!! i m sure you no longer own the longest comment wakakkaa