Oct 16, 2007

10 countries i want to go the most at the moment..

currently in law library.. not in a mood to study.. duno why.. stil prefer ballieu library more.. lucky had my laptop with me, and decided to blog for a while...

10 countries i would like to go the most at this moment.. from least to most...

1. Taiwan - soo many taiwanese singer that i like there.. would like to go there for their signaturesssss....
2. Japan - ahem.. don simply think.. i love de sakura there kay.. =.=
3. Hong Kong - well watch so much hong kong series, how can not be there myself?
4. Brazil - i like samba!!!
5. Spain - Spain lots of handsome guys yea? proof? look at Spain soccer national team wakakka
6. France - will only go with my future wife (if any).. considering honey moon there?
7. Nepal - used to be top of my list... heard that it is really really nice there.. haha Nepal so sorry.. you have been demoted..
8. Denmark - fairy tale country...
9. Germany - I just couln't resist wanting to go germany although i know nothing about it..

finally.. the top of the list... the MOST i wanna go... make a guess..

mmm...

can you read my mind?

hmmmm...

do you know where i wan to go the most??

where??

mana??

na li??

hahha there you go!!

10. MALAYSIA larrr!! - I miss my home!! duh!!


my blog... isn't dead yet...

No comments: