Nov 10, 2007

One Litre of tears

yes i know tis series was out in 2005, and it is now 2007. call me slow if you want. up to you. but it is the best series i have ever watched. you all might think that so wat? jap and korean drama always sad sad make u cry.. oh yes they do. but the reason i watched this is because it is a real life story. I won say all, but most of the things in the series are true. really worth watching it.

there are 3 songs in the series that really touched me.. 1st one, konayuki which means powder snow by duno who.. don care who ever sang that.. it is really a nice song.. i browse through youtube for one whole day, and finally decided to upload this coz i tink it is de best among the rest..








due to my limited skills, guess tis is de best i could do. sorry for de small screen. do not know how to make it bigger. hope u all enjoy it.. haha

my blog... isn't dead yet...

No comments: