Nov 25, 2007

Lost

after about 10 months of experience as an overseas student in a whole new city of Melbourne, i find myself less than 12 hours to go to the airport, and will be landing in KLIA in about 24 hours time. By right, adreline should b pumping my whole body now, and i m supposed to be damn excited for being able to go back, being able to see my parents, being able to share all my happiness and sadness throughout de year with my beloved friends, and de most important, being able to eat cheap and nice food!!!

However, i m not feeling tat at all. I m kinda lost now. Lost between the cities of Melbourne and Kuala Lumpur? i guess so.. i couldn't explain my feelings now, but the feel of joyness a month ago seems to have been missing. I miss my frenz in KL, but i miss those whom i met here too. i am so used to Melbourne already that i m afraid to face new things in KL. i really do not know wat's going on in KL anymore, no longer know my frenz well.. no longer know how's de trend going. i really hate de feeling of I DUNO.. hate the feeling of meeting up and leaving each other.. an ever changing world, shoulder that is full of pressure, i hate them much but guess i hv to love them much too.. tat's life isn't it?

here i am, holding my heads up back to KL, and all eyes of my family and relatives were on me as an overseas student, from the prestigous Uni of Melbourne. But the feeling of fighting on yourself in a new world, the feeling of fatigue, who understands?

my blog... isn't dead yet..

No comments: